And NADPO members get £150 off our BCS/ISEB courses

From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon Howarth
Sent: 09 January 2014 13:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] NADPO Seminar - Coventry, 5th February

Can I suggest that people on this list consider joining this organisation. The cost is not prohibitive and the meetings/conferences held are very worthwhile.

I speak as a member of NADPO and this list, passing on a personal recommendation only, to those who may be interested.

Simon Howarth

www.informationedge.co.uk