Hi,
Can I just note I, and doubtless all on this list, have received two completed questionnaires which negates any anonymity and confidentiality whatsoever.
You might like to consider Survey Monkey Laura to avoid this issue.
Regards
Christina

Sent from my iPhone

> On 5 Jan 2014, at 22:43, "Charles Johnston" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi Laura:
>
> Good luck getting your data!
>
> Cheers. Chas.
>
> Dr Charles S. Johnston
> Department of Tourism
> School of Hospitality and Tourism
> Auckland University of Technology
> Private Bag 92006
> Auckland, New Zealand
> Voice 649-4768609 // fax 649-9219962

University of Winchester, a private charitable company limited by
guarantee in England and Wales number 5969256.
Registered Office: Sparkford Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO22 4NR