I really hope you get this fast.I could not inform anyone about my
trip, because it was impromptu. I had to be in Lugansk,Ukraine for a
program. The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I
misplaced my wallet and cell phone on my way back to the hotel i lodge
in after i went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the
valuables things i have. The embassy has just issued me a temporary
passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with
the Manager. I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 4-6
working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is that am
having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't
let me leave until i settle the bills. I will be indeed very grateful
if i can get a loan of 2,150 from you, this will enable me sort my
hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate
whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I am sorry if i am
inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to turn to now.
I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. Please let me know
if i can count on you and i need you to keep checking your email
because it's the only way i can reach you.