Dear colleagues,

Whilst we are not in the habit of advertising general posts per se, there
is a good group of people working on colonial / postcolonial questions up
at Newcastle and this might be of interest to our members:

Lecturer in International Politics

Newcastle University -School of Geography, Politics & Sociology

Salary:

Grade F: £32,590 - £36,661 per annum

Grade G: £37,756 - £45,053 per annum (with potential progression to £50,688)

Closing Date: 14 March 2014

Applications are invited for a Lectureship in International Politics, based
in the School of Geography, Politics and Sociology. You will join a growing
Politics unit that is committed to achieving excellence in both research
and teaching as demonstrated by our very strong performance in the most
recent research assessment exercise and our outstanding National Student
Survey scores.

Applications are welcome from candidates with an excellent record of
published research or outstanding research potential in any area of
International Politics. You will be expected to contribute to the teaching
of our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and to participate in the
supervision of research postgraduates.

Informal enquiries may be made to the Head of Politics, Dr. Nick Randall,
(tel: +44 (0)191 222 6997; [log in to unmask]

Further details  here:
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AIB738/lecturer-in-international-politics

Dr Simon Philpott

Senior Lecturer in International Politics

School of Geography, Politics and Sociology

Newcastle University

NE1 7RU

Ph: +44+191+2227473
Dr Meera Sabaratnam
Lecturer in International Relations
Room 4413, Main Building, Department of Politics & International Studies
SOAS, University of London, Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square
London WC1X 0XG

http://www.soas.ac.uk/staff/staff86523.php |
http://soas.academia.edu/MeeraSabaratnam
http://cpdbisa.wordpress.com | http://www.thedisorderofthings.com