CALL FOR PAPERS

12th Aberystwyth Lancaster Graduate Colloquium
CRITICAL APPROACHES TO INTERNATIONAL STUDIES

4-6 June 2014, University of Warwick

Organised by
Deparment of Politics and International Studies, University of Warwick
Social Sciences Doctoral Training Centre, University of Warwick

---

CONFIRMED PARTICIPANTS:

Gurminder Bhambra, University of Warwick
Jenny Edkins, Aberystwyth University
Jef Huysmans, Open University
Malcolm MacDonald, University of Warwick
Louiza Odysseos, University of Sussex
Sue Wharton, University of Warwick

---

Founded in 2002, the Aberystwyth Lancaster Graduate Colloquium (ALGC) established itself as the UK’s leading forum in which graduate researchers can explore and discuss critical approaches to global politics. ALGC brings together students and leading scholars in various strands of international theory; from constructivist to poststructuralist, Marxist, feminist and postcolonial approaches. Our aim is to facilitate inclusive and open conversations across different topics and traditions. We wish to encourage all researchers working from a critical perspective to apply.

We are inviting abstracts of no more than 200 words, to be submitted by 28 February 2014 via the online form at www.warwick.ac.uk/algc2014. There will be no registration fees and successful applicants will be able to apply for bursaries to cover travel expenses.

For more information please see the attached poster and our website at www.warwick.ac.uk/algc2014, or get in touch with us at [log in to unmask]

Rogan Collins & Jakub Eberle

Aberystwyth Lancaster Graduate Colloquium 2014
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.warwick.ac.uk/algc2014

Department of Politics and International Studies
University of Warwick