Dear all,
Following the success of the BPS CPS London network (with around 150 members now!), we're keen to set up a network that meets every two to three months in the North of England.

This poll is to find the most suitable date for the first meeting. Please complete the poll in the next week or so, and once we have responses, we'll let you know more details.

Please go to http://doodle.com/x2vqk4du4yf64ycz

Thanks,
Andrew Hart and Jacqui Akhurst

This email and any files transmitted with it were intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know by return.

Please think before you print.