Good morning everyone! Here at the London Library we're still thinking about RDA. My feeling is that we will probably adopt it but not just yet. However, we have started to change our authority records in line with RDA.

My main concern about moving away rom AACR2 is that we're still knee deep in our retro project, editing hundreds of thousands of AACR2 records we bought years ago at a substantial cost. We can't ditch them so I guess that even after we move to RDA for new material we'll carry on working on the retro project in AACR2.

Dunia

Dunia Garcia-Ontiveros
Head of Bibliographic Services
The London Library