From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fiona Doig
Sent: 13 January 2014 10:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM]

Hello,

I'm a cataloguer at University of Dundee and we, like many others it seems, are keeping RDA records which we import and gradually getting accustomed to the changes.  We have done some in-house training and subscribe to the RDA toolkit.  Our LMS is not  yet set up to accept all the RDA fields so not sure when we will be able to fully implement RDA.

I'm interested to know if anyone  is going to undertake the ALA ecourse in February - Planning and preparing for RDA: resource description and access or if there is anything similar planned here.

Thank you.

Fiona L.M. Doig

(Assistant Librarian - Acquisitions, Cataloguing & Processing)

Main Library

Library & Learning Centre

University of Dundee

DD1 4HN