From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Williams
Sent: 14 January 2014 14:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Final session - workloads/workflows & summing up

Thanks Katrina

We've not found that dealing with RDA in copy cataloguing is having an impact on our productivity.
I'm expecting us to take a bit of a hit when we start scratch cataloguing in RDA, but our senior management have been understanding about that so I'm not too concerned.  Although I'm expecting a temporary drop in productivity, I'm hoping it will be very short term.
I'd be really interested to hear from people who are a step ahead of us on how your productivity has been affected.

Helen