From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicky Ransom
Sent: 14 January 2014 08:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Thanks and close of morning session

I just wanted to say thanks to all those who are sharing their experiences this morning. I’m not able to contribute very much as I haven’t started with RDA yet, but it is going to be so useful to take all of your comments into account when I get to RDA later in the year. There may be others like me on the list who are following this e-forum with interest rather than contributing, and I just wanted to let you know that your discussions are very useful indeed!

Looking forward to this afternoon’s session.

Nicky