I just wanted to say thanks to all those who are sharing their experiences this morning. I’m not able to contribute very much as I haven’t started with RDA yet, but it is going to be so useful to take all of your comments into account when I get to RDA later in the year. There may be others like me on the list who are following this e-forum with interest rather than contributing, and I just wanted to let you know that your discussions are very useful indeed!

Looking forward to this afternoon’s session.

Nicky

From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Young, Thurstan
Sent: 14 January 2014 12:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Thanks and close of morning session

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this morning’s discussion.

We’ll take a break now until 2 pm, when Katrina will introduce productivity as the first topic for this afternoon’s session.

In the meantime, please feel free to continue replying to emails over lunchtime, particularly as I’m sure some people will be using their lunch break to catch up on all the discussion that has taken place this morning.

Thurstan