Good morning everyone, and welcome to Day 2 of the e-forum.

I have posted a summary of the discussions that we had yesterday, so if you want to refresh your memory, or you're joining us for Day 2, then that would be a good place to start.

We thought we'd start today with some discussion about RDA policy. In the afternoon we’ll move on to productivity/workflows and a summary.

To reiterate a few of Helen’s comments yesterday morning, these topics aren’t set in stone but they  will help give some direction to our discussions.  If you're posting about something new, then please give your subject header a relevant title so that those participating can keep track of conversations more easily.   We’ll have a lunch break between 12.30 and 2, but please feel free to keep posting over this time as well.

So, to kick us off for today, please feel free to introduce yourselves to the list and let us know about how you went about setting internal policy for applying RDA.

Thurstan

Thurstan Young,

Metadata Standards Analyst,

Metadata Standards,