From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy
Staniforth [mws]
Sent: 13 January 2014 15:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] training

Hi,

There are only two of us here and I'm aware that some of the early
training we had was perhaps too early to be of much use beyond awareness
raising (useful itself, of course!)

I was wondering if colleagues who have been through this or are
currently implementing RDA would recommend particular training before
drawing up documentation and other forms of training during
implementation itself?

Many thanks

Amy