Good afternoon everyone

Looking forward to the discussion over the next couple of days and getting some perspective of the whole issue.

Like University of Sheffield library, here at The University of Manchester we have just moved to a new LMS which has taken precedent in our considerations and consequently delayed our planned implementation of RDA.

We do accept RDA records and are currently enabling display in our discovery layer Primo.

We are planning to implement sometime in 2014, we are also waiting to hear about an RDA compliant version of DCRM (B)for our Special Collection cataloguing.

Kathryn

Kathryn Sullivan  l  Bibliographic Services Manager   l  D29 Joule Library  l  The University of Manchester Library  The University of Manchester  l  Sackville St Building  l  Sackville St Manchester  l  M13 9PL  l Tel +44

(0)161 3064946

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]