Hello,

You mean the Assignment --> Assignment Panel dialogue?  That starts with a peak so is it just that you want to see a cluster of peaks near that peak to see how they look (e.g. relative to the contours)?  If the peak is 3D and there are 3 assignment possibilities listed in dim 1, 2 in dim 2 and 5 in dim 3 then I assume you want 3 x 2 x 5 = 30 peaks created.

Wayne