Others have covered all the more elegant solutions, but there's always the
basic one - save as encapsulated postscript, open your .eps file in a text
editor (vi or nedit for example on LINUX) search for "linewidth", which
occurs about 5 times in the file and change the number immediately before
each instance of the word. The value is in points - a value in the range
0.5 to 3.0 will usually suit depending on context.

--
Dr. Brian O. Smith --------------------------- Brian Smith at glasgow ac uk
Institute of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology & School of Life Sciences,