Alternatively you could make a stock solution of citric acid (say 1 M for
example) and stock solution of sodium citrate (also 1 M). Mix them in the
appropriate ratio to ballpark the right pH and just adjust up or down with
the stock solution. The concentration of citrate will be the same no matter
the final volume. You can then dilute that down to whatever your final
concentration of citrate needs to be.

If you are looking for the actual method to do the calculations I would
suggest finding a chemistry textbook and looking at the chapter on
buffering and the Henderson-Hasselbalch equation.

Cheers,
Katherine

--
"Nil illegitimo carborundum"* - *Didactylos