Dear Mahesh,

cross-seeding into other conditions often works but still the chances
are much lower than seeding the same form.

Best wishes,

Matthias
(Please desist from sending so large attachments to half the planet!)

Dr. Matthias Zebisch
Division of Structural Biology,
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics,
University of Oxford,
Roosevelt Drive,
Oxford OX3 7BN, UK

Phone (+44) 1865 287549;