Sorry, this was obviously meant for Mr Frazer alone, but no harm done.  PR

On 24 Jan 2014, at 12:34, Peter Riley wrote:

Dear Tony,
Thanks for the offer of lending Mateer. In fact there are a few titles available on Amazon, including The West, not overly expensive and I think I'll get two or tree of them. I may take up the loan of Elsewhere, Ex-white later.

The British Elsewhere is a mystery. I decided at one point that it had never been published, but there is in fact a copy in Cambridge University Library (but not in the British Library).

And thanks for pointing out that I reverted to McMillan senior. That will be corrected shortly.

all the best,
Peter