Jerry Rothenberg has very kindly posted on his Poems and Poetics blog my
"Ode to the Sky on the Esplanade of the New," a reworking of one of the
longer odes from Segalen's Odes Suives de Thibet," with a short note
describing my aims in the project of these "transpositions." The link
is: http://poemsandpoetics.blogspot.com/

--
Home page: michaelhellerpoetry.com

Recent books: This Constellation Is A Name: Collected Poems 1965-2010 (Nightboat Books, 2012);Beckmann Variations & Other Poems (Shearsman, 2010); Eschaton (Talisman, 2009); Two Novellas: Marble Snows & The Study (ahadada books, 2009); Speaking the Estranged: Essays on the work of George Oppen (Salt, 2008); Uncertain Poetries: Essays on Poets, Poetry and Poetics (Salt, 2005); Exigent Futures: New and Selected Poems (Salt, 2003).  Available at bookstores, SPD and at Amazon.com

Collaborations with the composer Ellen Fishman Johnson: This Art Burning and other poetry, Benjamin (a music-theater work based on the life of  Walter Benjamin), go to: http://www.efjcomposer.com/efjcomposer/Welcome.html  and for excerpts visit Ellen's Youtube videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/efjcomposer

Michael Heller PennSound page: http://writing.upenn.edu/pennsound/x/Heller.php