---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2 January 2014 11:04
Subject: Re: Francis Buchanan-Hamilton exhibition
To: Michael Hutt <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear friends,

Happy New Year and thanks to Mike for sending this around. Just to avoid confusion, the opening on Monday evening is part of a reception by the Ambassador and so by a separate invitation. I hope many of you can visit the exhibition after it opens to the public on Tuesday morning.

Happy New Year!
Best

Mark

Mark Watson

--
The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh is a Charity registered in Scotland (No SC007983)

--
Michael Hutt
Professor  of Nepali and Himalayan Studies