*Apologies for cross posting*

Hello,

My colleague Julie Goreham from the Campaign for Learning's family learning team is undertaking a small piece of research and is looking for people and organisations working with families to complete a short survey. A copy of the final report will be available on request. I've attached more details from Julie below including the link to the survey. We'd be very grateful if you are able to provide feedback via the survey.

Many thanks Julia Wright, Campaign for Learning

“Male carers are often underrepresented in family learning activities. As part of a small research project to understand the current national picture, I am carrying out a survey on the engagement of Dads and Male carers in family learning. If you are working with families, I'd be very grateful if you would take part and fill in the short online survey, which is available here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XDGS975

The deadline for completing it is Monday 3 February. All responses will be treated as confidential. A copy of the final report will be available to participants on request. Details are at the end of the survey.”