Dear Zooarchers,

I'm looking for the following paper:

Snyder, LM, 1991, 'Barking Mutton: Ethnohistoric, ethnographic, archaeological, and nutritional evidence pertaining to the dog as a Native American food resource on the Plains' in  Beamers, Bobwhites and Blue-Points: Tributes to the Career of Paul W. Parmalee (Purdue, Klipper & Styles eds.)

I haven't been able to contact the author and I'd be grateful if anyone could provide me either with a copy of the paper or with an up-to-date email address for Lynn Snyder.

Many thanks,
Ellen McManus