Dear archaeozoologists and other researchers interested by this field,

Thanks to all of you who have already voted to elect the next President,Vice-President and International Committee of ICAZ. They will take charge at the next General Meeting of ICAZ, held during the 12th International Conference in San Rafael, Argentina.

For those of you who haven't voted yet, I would like to kindly encourage you to do it. You have until December 24th, and it is fairly easy to do it. Just click on the following link, or paste it in your browser: http://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/ZC3YZ2J ... And don't forget to indicated your name on the last page: this will allow us to check if your ICAZ membership.

If you are not yet an ICAZ member, this is a good time to become one! It is a great way to feel part of the international zooarchaeological community. It will allow you to participate in this election and vote for the new Officers and International Committee Members. And, last but not least, if you are planning to go to San Rafael, this will guarantee you a substantial reduction on the conference fee!

People can subscribe or renew on-line, or download the form and subscribe or renew by mail. See details on the membership section of the ICAZ webpage at: http://www.alexandriaarchive.org/icaz/membership_join.html

We would like to encourage you to subscribe or renew for a full four years, as this allows ICAZ to plan our financial future and reduces administrative burden.

If you have questions about your membership status, please e-mail Pam Crabtree, ICAZ Treasurer, at [log in to unmask].

Best regards,

Christine Lefèvre,  ICAZ Secretary