Standard or non-standard, I have never ever come across A or B as features of "colloquial" Parisian L1 French.
I couldn't say about other varieties.
M.

On 17/12/2013 21:02, Daniel Ezra Johnson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
It's odd when someone reports on a non-standard construction and the response of another linguist - on the Variationist List, no less - is to say "it doesn't exist".

But if you take what is likely to be a common example sentence, let's say, "je sais pas c'est qui", while this is utterly unacceptable in standard French, there are indeed thousands and thousands of Google hits for it.

That is to say, I never came across these constructions before either, but so what? They do seem to exist.