Dear Colleagues

With apologies for cross-posting...

We are inviting abstract submissions from postgraduate students to a TGRG sponsored session at the 2014 RGS-IBG Annual International Conference entitled "current and emerging research in transport". This session is aimed at postgraduate students conducting research in any aspect of transport geography and related topics. The session is open-themed but we particularly welcome papers which tackle the wider conference theme of the geographies of co-production. In recent years we have seen an increase in the number and range of presentations in what is always a well-attended and interesting event. The session provides a relaxed atmosphere for postgraduates at any stage of their research to present their work in progress. Presentations in this session may be shorter in this session than in the main sessions if demand warrants. Presenters are encouraged to submit a paper for the Postgraduate Prize and priority will be given to papers intending to enter for the Postgraduate Prize.*

*The TGRG has a small prize for the best postgraduate presentation in any TGRG session at the RGS-IBG 2014 Conference. The prize this year will be £100 plus a book from the Emerald list. If you wish to enter for the Postgraduate Prize a full paper should be submitted to the Chair and Secretary of TGRG, prior to the conference date for judging. For more information and to find out about entry criteria please contact Kate Pangbourne ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

If you would like to present a paper in this session, please submit the following information to the session convenor Joanna Elvy by email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) by Friday 31st January 2014:

*             Title
*             Authors, affiliations and email addresses
*             Presenter
*             Abstract (up to 300 words)

The 2014 RGS-IBG Annual Conference will take place in London from Tuesday 26th-Friday 29th August 2014.

Many Thanks

Jo

Ms Joanna Elvy
PhD Research Student and RGS-TGRG Postgraduate Rep
Institute for Transport Studies
University of Leeds
LEEDS
LS2 9JT