Dear all,
I am planning to organise a day conference in May/June on 'Transport in the Media' focusing on the role of the media in shaping debates around transport policy and related topics. My own in-progress research in the area is around the media and cycling, but I would like the conference to cover current research into a variety of transport modes and issues. At the moment I'm just looking for expressions of interest - if you'd be interested in presenting at, attending, or helping organise such a event, please just drop me an email at [log in to unmask], and I'll get back to you early in the New Year).
best wishes
Rachel

Dr. Rachel Aldred
Senior Lecturer In Transport
Course Leader, MSc Transport Planning and Management
Department of Planning and Transport
Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment
University of Westminster
Marylebone Campus
35 Marylebone Road
London