Hi Pauline,

Catch you in the new year.

Regards Jon Hall

From: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pauline McKeown
Sent: 09 December 2013 11:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] Hello

Dear all,

I write to introduce myself as the newly appointed Chief executive of Coolmine Therapeutic Community.

Having worked for over 15 years in Social care settings, namely homeless and alcohol & drug treatment/rehabilitation services both in the UK and Ireland, I joined Coolmine Therapeutic Community in June 2004 and have held several management positions within the organisation. In addition, I have held management roles prior to Coolmine in London and Dublin. Recent qualifications include MSc in Drugs and Alcohol policy from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. I currently represent the voluntary treatment and rehabilitation sector on the Irish National Advisory Committee on Drugs and Alcohol and have contributed to various expert groups, sectoral and local forums throughout my career to date. My key skills and areas of interest include change management, evidence based practice, treatment and rehabilitation longitudinal research, best practice quality standards, inter-agency working and service user participation strategies.

I look forward to participating in the Therapeutic Communities forum and we extend an invitation to you all to attend the European Working Group on Drugs Orientated Research (EWODOR) 22nd -23rd May 2014, in Trinity College, Dublin.

Further details will be posted before the pending Christmas break,

Regards,

Pauline Mc Keown | Chief Executive | Coolmine T.C.
Ashleigh House, Damastown, Dublin 15
e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | p: +353 1 6464281 / 6404087,  m: +353 87 7935500, f: +353 1 6404085| w: www.coolmine.ie<http://www.coolmine.ie>

Phoenix Futures brings positive change in the lives of individuals, families and communities affected by
substance misuse. We reduce the impact of drug and alcohol related harm and enable our service users to
rebuild their lives. Our purpose is achieved through the skills and dedication of our staff.

Phoenix House (operating as Phoenix Futures) is a registered charity in England and Wales (No. 284880)
and in Scotland (No. SC039008); Company Limited by Guarantee Number 1626869; Registered Housing Corporation
Number H3795; National Housing Federation Member.

Disclaimer:  This e-mail is from Phoenix Futures. This message is confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee(s) please notify the sender immediately so that the error
can be corrected. This message and any attachments received cannot be guaranteed free of viruses and it is
the recipient's responsibility to check them. Any views expressed in this communication are not
necessarily those of Phoenix Futures.