Hi Jeremy,

The RALPP Atlas SAM numbers are low due to persistent intermittent SRM put test failures that only seem to affect Atlas and only the SAM tests. Which, unfortunately don't provide any debugging information to help get to the bottom of the problem.

I've a ticket open with the SAM team:

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99319

Yours,
Chris.