Dear Site admins,

At the ops meeting last week we discussed the status of ARGUS and glexec across sites (generally both very good following the SL6 move). However having ARGUS deployed was only one of the deployment steps. Next we need to configure the CEs and SEs to authenticate via ARGUS, and then later also to pickup updates from a national ARGUS server. With this in mind I took an action to create a tracking table which you will find here: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/ARGUS_deployment.

Please could you take a look at the page, check/update the first two columns for your site and ask any questions you may have at the ops meeting later on Tuesday.

Many thanks,
Jeremy