Dear All,

On Thursday (12th) there is a middleware readiness discussion taking place via Vidyo at 15:00 UK time. It will extend upon what was discussed some weeks ago when Maarten joined us for our ops meeting update on the topic. The meeting details are at https://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=285681.

This is not a presentation meeting but one intended to have serious discussion on several middleware areas that will be of direct interest to most of you including use or repositories, testing of products, communication (including with product teams) and so on. Attending this meeting does not commit you to the working group, but it will be useful in setting the scene and ensuring that your concerns are addressed in whatever direction this area takes. Please make an effort to attend if you can (I know some will be enroute to the DPM workshop).

Many thanks,
Jeremy