Well it's the last first Monday of the month for 2013. Lets take a look
at the Tickets of Christmas Present, and see if we can make them Tickets
of Christmas Past.

(No it's not too early to be talking about Christmas, judging by the
amount of Mince Pies and Stollen I've scoffed thus far the season is
truly upon us!).

Onto the 39 Open UK Tickets this week. Site by Site, in no particular
order, we have:

SUSSEX
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99198 (26/11)
Sussex have recieved a glexec.WN nagios ticket. It could be that just
glexec is broken. Pete G acknowledged the ticket on behalf of the site
(is Jeremy M still having trouble with GGUS?). In progress (28/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=95165 (28/6)
Sussex needing a refreshed Perfsonar. Emyr reports that it will be the
new guy's first job, whenever he or she lands. On hold (20/11)

RALPP
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98923 (15/11)
RALPP are being Nagiosed about their dcache not being a SHA-2 compliant
version - but it is. It's just their publishing that's broken. Chris is
scratching his head over it. In progress (2/12)

OXFORD
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99362 (2/12)
Oxford have been asked to remove ngs.ac.uk from their backup voms
server. Kashif is away, so it may not happen this week. In progress (2/12)

BRISTOL
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99377 (2/12)
Bristol's ARC CE is producing errors for the Ops nagios tests. They're
aware of the problem, and will put the CE in downtime if it keeps giving
them gyp. In progress (2/12)

GLASGOW
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=97068 (5/9)
Duncan ticketed Glasgow about their perfsonar. Gareth reported that
they'd get to it after the SL6 migration (which was the mantra for a lot
of us over the last few months), but this was back in October. Please
can you show the ticket (and more importantly the issue at hand) some
love! On hold (15/10)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=96234 (29/7)
Support for HyperK on the Glasgow WMS. After t'other weekend's power
shenanigans Dave thinks he got it, could Chris (or another HyperK
member) please test. Waiting for reply (2/12)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98253 (21/10)
A CMS ticket that has morphed into "getting CMS glideins to work at
Glasgow (if I'm reading it right). Things are progressing (in spite of
power cuts and top bdii's playing up), at last word Daniela spotted
something off in the site xml file. In progress (26/11)

ECDF
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=95303 (1/7)
Edinburgh's GlExEC ticket. No progress, although Wahid has made his
opinions on the matter quite clear. It's still on me (with my tarball
hat on) I'm afraid. On hold (29/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99179 (25/11)
ECDF got a ticket over using a "buggy" version of the BDII (at Lancaster
we had to update the site-BDII to fix this). Wahid correctly corrected
the ticket to a "Change Request" not an "Incident". Still probably best
to try to do this soon if you can, as it preempts a new set of nagios
tests. On hold (26/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99180 (25/11)
Along the same vein, this ticket is about the publishing of default
values. On hold (25/11)

DURHAM
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=95302 (1/7)
Durham's gLeXeC ticket. Ewan S reports that it's still being worked on.
In progress (26/11)

SHEFFIELD
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=95301 (1/7)
Sheffield's GlexeC ticket. There was a hope to get this done
min-November, what's the new timeframe? Does anyone know what the
current deadline for this is? On hold (29/10)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98594 (4/11)
LHCB transfer problems from Sheffield. This is being worked on, but I
don't think it's understood yet. In progress (27/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=97039 (4/9)
Biomed complaining about lack of dynamic publishing at Sheffield. Its
had a few bashes at it, but nothing works. As a note I had some problems
recently after an update that needed me to set the ldap user up as an
operator (in qmgr) for our torque server. Elena referenced similar
problems in ticket 98748. On hold (13/11)

MANCHESTER
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=97066 (5/9)
A perfsonar ticket. Alessandra's revised date for getting this done
seems to be the 9/12. On hold (25/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99334 (29/11)
The kinda parent ticket to the other two voms tickets, requesting the
purging of ngs.ac.uk from the voms servers. Waiting on the other two
tickets to be solved. On hold (2/12)

LANCASTER
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=95299 (1/7)
Lancaster's GlExEc ticket. If I don't sort out the tarball glexec soon
I'm going to have to commit Seppuku to atone. Any volunteers to be my
second? On hold (17/7)

UCL
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98792 (11/11)
Nagios JobSubmit failures. The site's in downtime, and Ben is working on
the SL6 upgrade. On hold (25/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98542 (1/11)
SL6 upgrade plan ticket. Ben's in the middle of upgrading now, he set
the reminder date for today. On hold (25/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98719 (7/11)
Brian submitted a request from atlas to bring the UCL dpm up to a
"minimum level" and enable WedDav. Still in the middle of the SL6
upgrade, so this work has been delayed slightly. On hold (25/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99174 (25/11)
Obsolete Glue2 entries ticket. Ben will fix this before putting the site
back in production. On hold (25/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99176 (25/11)
"Publishing default values" ticket, twin to 99174. As above. On hold (25/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98125 (17/10)
Atlas file transfer problems that I believe preempted the current
downtime. On hold (25/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=95298 (1/7)
UCL's glExEc ticket. Will be worked on after the SL6 upgrade. On hold
(25/11)

QMUL
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=94746 (10/6)
That one where QM's SE publishes that it supports Biomed. After going
around the Storm developers (who's response was a politely worded "not
our problem") it's back in Chris' hands. On hold (25/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99294 (28/11)
Brian has asked for some space juggling. This ticket seems to have flown
under the radar. Assigned (28/11)

BRUNEL
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99316 (29/11)
Nagios "Apel-Pub" ticket. Raul cites a ticket he has open with the APEL
devs (99320). In progress (29/11)

EFDA-JET
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=97485 (21/9)
LHCB job failures at JET. Krishan is fighting the good fight, it maybe a
missing package or two causing the trouble according to Vladimir. In
progress (28/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=95295 (1/7)
Jet's gLExEc ticket. It's installed, but not quite working right. A
ticket has been submitted to the Argus devs (98609). In progress (2/12)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99197 (26/11)
Nagios gLexEc ticket. Working on it alongside t'other issues. On hold (2/12)

TIER 1
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=86152 (7/9/2012)
The most venerable of our tickets,  "correlated packet-loss on perfsonar
host". Did a new latency host get installed? On hold (18/10)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=97868 (8/10)
T2K's cvmfs request ticket. Ben asked to test with a ROOT tarball, but
no news since. In progress (18/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98249 (21/10)
SNO+ cvmfs request. Catalin asked some questions, no reply from Sno+
yet. The SYSTEM has sent its second warning/reminder. They have 7 days
to comply! Waiting for reply (18/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=97385 (17/9)
HyperK's cvmfs ticket. Chugging along nicely, but no news for a while.
In progress (18/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98122 (17/10)
cern@school's cvmfs request, also on its second reminder. Waiting for
reply (18/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=97025 (3/9)
A ticket left open as a reminder about the RAL myproxy server's
idiosyncrasies. Last word was that they hoped to have it replaced soon.
On hold (5/11)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=99162 (25/11)
A "publishing default values" ticket. Looked to be fixed, but then got
reopened on the RAL guys today with default values being publishing for
"GLUE2ComputingShareEstimatedAverageWaitingTime" and
"GLUE2ComputingShareEstimatedWorstWaitingTime". Reopened (2/12)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=91658 (20/2)
LFC webdav support ticket. Chris reports that his first tests worked
well, and that this ticket can be closed. Top stuff. In progress (27/11)

Thanks for reading this far! (You did read it all, didn't you?)
Cheers!
Matt