Hi Angela

If you manually set the origin to AC in the structurals you should  apply the same shift to your BOLD images in order to get a good starting estimate for the coregistration.

Best
Torben

Torben Ellegaard Lund
Associate Professor, PhD
Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
Aarhus University
Aarhus University Hospital
Building 10G, 5th floor, room 31
Noerrebrogade 44