use a free image editor like gimp

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Andy Yeung <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks everyone for your advice, it is working for me!!
But now I wish to combine several figures into 1 figure, and crop the figures, is there anyway to keep the dpi as 800?
Powerpoint and Paint won't keep the dpi...

Best,
Andy

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Vladimir Bogdanov <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You might use something like:

print(1, '-dtiff','-r600','picture1')

This will save current SPM graphical window/figure as tiff with 600 dpi.

Sincerely yours,
Vladimir

From: Andy Yeung <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 11:33 AM
Subject: [SPM] Export Figures with 300/800 dpi Needed

Dear all,

I have a fundamental question about reporting results to publications.
They need me to produce figures with minimum resolution 300 dpi or even 800 dpi.
Could anyone tell me how to export spm brain activation figures/ plots and make them into 800 dpi?!
They are already small in dpi already, and when I tried to crop them with Powerpoint/ Paint, it became worse...
They say they reject figures with resolution raised by programs like Photoshop's Image Size command, what should I do?

Many thanks in advance!!

Best,
Andy