Hi all:

I have a quick PPI question. I am creating PPIs from a contrast where
Condition 1 > Condition 2 + Condition 3. For this, I used contrast weights
of 1, -.5, -.5 when creating the PPI from the VOI. When the PPI is created,
and the three graphs are printed (hemodynamic and neuronal response,
convolved psych variable, and PPI) I notice that up at the top, next to the
"Factors" prompt, I see that the listed factors have weights of 1, -0, and
-0, respectively. Does this mean that SPM defaulted those -.5 weights to 0?
I wonder because when I look at  the convolved psych variable graph, it
appears that the contrast weights conform to a 1, -.5 -.5 structure. Any
insight on this would be appreciated. Thanks.