PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. ANY QUERIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO GEORGINA LONG: [log in to unmask]

EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS: 1 JANUARY 2014, 5pm

British Association for the Study of Spirituality

Third International Conference

Spirituality in a Challenging World

19-21 May 2014

Ashridge House, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, UK

(only 30 minutes by train from London Euston)

http://www.basspirituality.org.uk

We are pleased to announce that the new BASS website is now operational and we have extended the deadline for  receipt of Abstracts for the 2014 International Conference to 5pm on 1 January 2014. The availability of spaces for presentations is limited so you are advised to send in your Abstract ASAP!

An inaugural meeting of the BASS Doctoral Student and Early Career Researcher Support Network in the Study of Spirituality will be held at the Conference. Abstracts are warmly invited from potential members of this group.

Full details are available on the BASS website.

We look forward to meeting you in May 2014.

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group. To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]> Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask] To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>