A very impressive success in predicting markets was achieved with
SEMSTAT <http://atta.labb.usb.ve/Klaus/NAACSOS2005.htm>an agent based
mass market simulation model for analyzing sales, is available at
commercial terms
We analyzed the beer and cigarette market in Dominican Republic and
Venezuela. The model predicted impact of prices and promotion better
than anything the company had and identified structural weaknesses in
marketing considered relevant by the respective companies

Klaus Jaffe Carbonell
http://atta.labb.usb.ve/Klaus/klaus.htm