I’m late to the celebration, but desire no less to add hearty
“congratulations!”  Will you be able to attend the MLA convention in
Chicago, Roger?  I’d love to congratulate you in person.

Judith

From: Sidney-Spenser Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Roger Kuin
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 1:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Kudos to Kuin & 糞 to OUP

I'm deeply grateful to all who have sent congratulations, as I am to all who
have helped me bring this long job to its conclusion. As for Steven Willett,
whose learning and perceptiveness I have admired for many years, I'm happy
to say that if Amazon lists that price for volume I it's a misprint: the
volumes are not sold separately and the price is for both -- as is the
page-count of just under 1,400 pages.

Gratefully,

Roger K.