Dear all

I attach a link below to a literature synthesis that draws from a MNR philosophy  but I think also has a realist review tinge. This may either clarify or obfuscate!

All good wishes

Naomi

Naomi Chambers
Professor of Healthcare Management
NHS Leadership Academy Programmes Lead
Manchester Business School
University of Manchester
Harold Hankins 6.38
Booth Street West
Manchester M15 6PB
www.mbs.ac.uk
Office: 0161 2757964
Mobile:- 07973 858398

For enquiries please contact:
+44(0)161 3063472

N Chambers, G Harvey, R Mannion, J Bond and J Marshall (2013) Towards a framework for enhancing the performance of NHS boards
http://t.co/hAnC8PmTQY

Vita ut vitas : comiter everte