Hi there Gerda

I don’t think there’s any such thing as a realist meta-narrative review.  Meta-narrative review was developed by Trish Greenhalgh et al for a project where they couldn’t get a realist approach to do what they were trying to do – it’s a different methodology.

Cheers

Gill

From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gerda Warnholtz
Sent: Monday, 2 December 2013 10:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Realist / Narrative Review of Patient Education

Hi everyone,

as far as I can see, there are sevaral realist synthesis being carried out, but no one talks about doing a realist meta-narrative review...

Can anyone tell me where can I get hold of an example of a realist meta-narrative review?

Thanks!

Gerda

Mtra. Gerda Warnholtz

Turismo Sostenible y Protección y Rescate del Patrimonio Cultural
Evalaución de Programas de Desarrollo Social y Proyectos