Dear all,

Some of you may be interested in the following - please feel free to forward this information to anyone you feel may be interested.

The Royal Society's medals, awards and prize lectureships provide an opportunity for you to celebrate excellence in science among your colleagues and the scientific community. We invite you to submit nominations for the 2014 Michael Faraday Prize<http://royalsociety.org/awards/michael-faraday-prize/>.

The Royal Society Michael Faraday Prize is awarded annually to the scientist or engineer whose expertise in communicating scientific ideas in lay terms is exemplary. The closing date for returning completed nomination forms is Friday 31 January 2014. For further details on the prize and to download the nomination form, please see the website<http://royalsociety.org/awards/michael-faraday-prize/>.

Anyone is able to nominate a candidate for a Royal Society medal, award or prize lectureship. Further information on all of these can be found on our website<http://royalsociety.org/awards/nominations/>.

If you have any questions or require any further information please don't hesitate to contact me by email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or on the number below.

Many thanks,

Camilla Tham
Events Officer

T +44 20 7451 2213

The Royal Society
6-9 Carlton House Terrace
London SW1Y 5AG
royalsociety.org<http://royalsociety.org/>

Registered Charity No 207043

This email is sent on behalf of The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AG, United Kingdom.

You should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. The Royal Society accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses or interception or interruption of this email.
The contents of this email and any attachments are intended for the confidential use of the named recipient(s) only. They may be legally privileged and should not be communicated to or relied upon by any person without our express written consent. If you are not an addressee (or you have received this mail in error) please notify us immediately by email to: [log in to unmask]

Registered charity no. 207043

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com