Hello Mhairi and all

The BIG Event session propsal site requires you first to register to read and add your session ideas. Please register at bigevent.info - it takes just ten seconds.

Any problems, please get in touch with me.

Rachel Mason
BIG Event Organiser
07760395585

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com