All very strange. I suppose a film like Utopia is intended to be 'present'
for some time.

Have you see the article in today's Guardian/Observer about Happiness
Island and the involvement of the Louvre, the Guggenheim and even the
British Museum?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/22/abu-dhabi-migrant-workers-conditions-shame-west

best

Dave