Dear All Members of the List,

I am looking for methods (samples) of evaluating students' understanding of the general research process in "DESIGN" (especially in industrial design). More precisely, I would like to get information as how other RM teachers, around the world, assess their students' understanding from the research process.

Please email me the materials off the list: ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Regards,

Mohammad

Background: Research Method is offered to Master of Industrial Design (MID) students at our university (University of Art). The task for MID Students has two parts: doing a semester-long research project (75%) & taking a written test (25%). For the research part, they are required to do a small research project (Basically around ID-related issues/education) and present the outcome orally to the class and write up a research report. For the written test, they are usually asked to assess a manipulated research proposal to see if both consistencies and inconsistencies can be picked up by them.