From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of subscribe Occ-health Jacqui
Sent: 18 December 2013 11:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] DWP Health and Work Handbook

Hi
Does anyone know if this handbook has been superseded or is defunct as a search for it turned up in the governments national archive- or how I find out if it is still relevant? (it doesn't have a date on it!)

I have a legal person saying they are unfit to attend a hearing and GP has put same on the fit note- but I know if the individual can instruct a person to act on their behalf then they are deemed as fit in the SOM guidance and in this document- just need it in writing!!!!

I know it is in this document (p20 to be precise!) but if it has been superseded or defunct/withdrawn then that would be argued by the individual!
I know the SOM have guidelines but does anyone know whereabouts on the website it is as I cannot seem to find it - it may be for subscribers only.

Jacqui

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: