Hi Katja,
Yes, we have had an Optoacoustics mic inside our MSR for over a year now. I
was skeptical at first, but we conducted reasonably extensive testing and
the device is basically magnetically silent.  We have it mounted about 1.5
m away from the sensor array and there are no detectable artifacts during
passive recordings or actual use of the mic.  We use it for language
production paradigms and the sound quality is excellent.  I have attached
the spec sheet for the device we use.  Hope this helps.

Best,
Tony

Tony W. Wilson, Ph.D
Scientific Director, Center for Magnetoencephalography (MEG)
Department of Pharmacology & Experimental Neuroscience (PEN)
Department of Neurological Sciences
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Tel: 402-552-6431
Fax: 402-559-5747