Hello Erica,

There are actually a bewildering number of such recordings;  simply type in
the search words "Medieval Christmas" in Amazon's music site and you'll
find plenty to choose from!  Most of these recordings contain English
music, and there are many different sounds and performance styles to choose
from.

I should single out the immensely popular "On Yoolis Night" by Anonymous 4,
which renders the carols with their trademark purity of sound (although
that sound is a bit too blandly celestial for this repertoire in my
opinion).  The recordings I personally enjoy are "Gabriel's Greeting" by
Sinfonye and "Thys Yool" by the Martin Best Ensemble.  Also worth a listen
is the delightfully folksy "In Hoary Winter's Night" by Joglaresa, which
unites medieval songs, traditional songs, and new settings of medieval
lyrics.  This album is less concerned about historically informed
performance practice but is wonderful from a purely musical standpoint.

I should point out, though, that music survives for only a small number of
the medieval English lyrics that have come down to us, so you may,
alas, never find a recording of a particular lyric you like.  On the other
hand, it does seem as though most of the surviving music has been recorded,
so you can get a good taste of the repertoire!

Happy listening!

Stephen