Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:14:22 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] Fw: Norfolk mediaeval graffiti
To: [log in to unmask]

The link I forwarded was from a message sent to
another list.  To find more about the project, and maybe see things at a
better speed, it's probably best to go to

http://www.medieval-graffiti.co.uk/

At first glance, some of the 'graffiti' (but only
some) looks like consecration crosses to me but others on this list will know
much more than I do about that.

Rosemary Hayes