The 'contact' address from my web site should work-- may I ask others on
the list to send me test messages, if you have a few minutes to spare? I
have sent a test to myself with no problem, but if there is something
that I have to fix, I need to know!
Jaklin, please send your message to the e-mail I use for this list:
best,
Genevra