Jocelyn Hillgarth's 1991 Gilson Lecture was entitled (if I remember
correctly): "Who read Thomas Aquinas?"  It focused on book ownership of the
ST primarily in the later Middle Ages, so the net was cast wider than you
want (or more narrowly text-wise). But, Hillgarth is an excellent scholar
and his footnotes may provide some clues for you to follow up.  The Lecture
is not available for download from pims.ca, but you could probably contact
them if you can't find it in your library or via ILL.

Looking at http://www.pims.ca/publications/gilsonlecture.html, there might
be another published lecture by Peter Howard, but this is a guess as I have
not read it (nor heard it).

Jim

--
James R. Ginther, PhD

NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information that may be privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure. It is intended for use only by
the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message in
error, please do not forward or use this information in any way; delete it
immediately, and contact the sender as soon as possible by the reply option
or by telephone at 314-977-4248.